2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Content Specific Terms and Conditions for Dimensions of Being Online Course Participants
Dimensions of Being courses and trainings are designed to give you, the participant, a framework for your self-growth by your own recognizance.
I declare that I am taking part in a workshop, or training, offered by Dimensions of Being of my own free will. I am aware that the workshop, or training, does not offer medical or psychological help in the classical sense. I agree to follow the instructions of the workshop, or training, given by the instructors, Turiya Hanover and Rafia Morgan, and I agree to take full responsibility for my participation.
8.b. Release from Liability
I agree to release both the instructors, Turiya Hanover and Rafia Morgan, and Dimensions of Being, and their organisation WWP Seminars Ltd. and all third parties from claims of material or intangible form for this workshop, or training.
I understand that if I choose to not complete the workshop there will be no right for repayment, nor refund of my fee.
In case of cancellation of the course by Dimensions of Being, the participation fee will be refunded on a pro rata basis based on your attendance and completion at the time of cancellation.
8.d. Your acceptance of these terms
By enrolling in the School, I declare that I have carefully read the above points listed in the Terms and Conditions above and signify my acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not enroll in the School.